Cyber Security Speaker
Develop and implement the proper cyber security solutions when you turn to me, John E. McLaughlin, COL (Ret.) at IPR Consulting, LLC. I am proud to serve as a cyber security speaker and network security consultant for organizations throughout the country. Since retiring in late 2017, I have spoken at a number of cyber security conferences and provided valuable consulting services. Specializing in enterprise operations and defense, I also offer satellite communication solutions, as well as support for cyber security, NETOPS, and other C4I issues. Speak with me today to get started!
Trust in an Experienced Cyber Security Expert
Today, I proudly serve as a consultant on strategic, operational, and tactical C4I. Prior to this role, I served as the Director of C4 Operations, United States Special Operations Command at MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. My responsibilities there included operating and defending the SOF Information Environment (SIE) and all SOF networks in support of global SOF operations. My experience has helped me gain valuable insight that I pass on to clients at IT security seminars and conferences.
Prior to commissioning, I earned a Bachelor of Arts in History from the University of Texas at Austin. I have since earned a Master of Science in National Resource Strategy from Eisenhower School of the National Defense University. Additional education includes US Army Airborne School and Ranger School, the Army Command and General Staff College, and the Industrial College of the Armed Forces.
My Military Background
Throughout my career, I have served in several key leadership and staff positions, both CONUS and OCONUS. My assignments include deployments to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Haiti, in addition to forward stationing in countries such as Korea and Panama. Other assignments include:
- Company Commander and Group S6, 4th Psychological Operations Group, Fort Bragg, NC
- Battalion S6, 1-75th Ranger Regiment, Hunter Army Airfield, Savannah, GA
- Brigade S6, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, NC
- Assistant Division Signal Officer, and Battalion Executive Officer, 82nd Signal Battalion, 82d Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, NC
- Regimental Signal Officer, 75th Ranger Regiment, Fort Benning, GA
- Battalion Commander, 112th Signal Battalion, United States Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg, NC
- Battalion Commander, Joint Communications Unit, Fort Bragg, NC
- Brigade Commander, DISA Global, Scott AFB IL.
Contact me today and let my cyber security knowledge work for you. I am ready to serve as a cyber security speaker and consultant for organizations nationwide.
- Beth Wonsick